Scholarship Program for 2019
The PACNA Scholarship Program has been revamped.
Deadline for application is July 1st
PeriAnesthesia Care Nurses of Arkansas
PACNA currently has ten (10) $50 Fall Conference scholarships and one (1) $100 CPAN/CAPA certification exam scholarship.
- Member of ASPAN.
- A minimum of five (5) activity points are required for consideration of a scholarship.
- Only points earned within the scholarship year (July 1-June 30) will be considered.
- A member may only apply for one PACNA Scholarship a year (July 1-June 30)
- Scholarship applications may be obtained online from the PACNA website.
- Applications must be completed in full and include:
- Activity Point Worksheet.
- Completed Scholarship Application
- The completed application must be submitted to the PACNA treasurer no later than July 1st. Completed applications may be brought to a monthly PACNA meeting, scanned and emailed or mailed to the PACNA Treasurer.
- Scholarship years run July 1-June 30th. Scholarship applications will be reviewed and decided upon by the board. If the number of applicants is greater than funds available, the applications will be ranked according to number of activity points completed.
- Notifications begins on August 1st. You will be notified by email. Scholarship recipient’s names will be published online and in the AIRWAYS newsletter unless otherwise requested.
Verification of Attendance
- Conference-based awards: The applicant must attend the entire program and present copy of certificate to the PACNA Treasurer to receive payment.
- Certification-based awards: The applicant must pass the certification and be able to supply verification upon request.
- A one paragraph summary of an attended lecture is required and will be considered for reprinting in AIRWAYS, the biannual newsletter.